History of the Philharmonic society of London 1813-1912. A record of a hundred years' work in the cause of music (1912)

fullscreen
Author: Foster, Myles B. (Myles Birket), 1851-1922
Subject: Philharmonic Society, London
Publisher: London, John Lane; New York, John Lane company; [etc., etc.]
Call number: b12850974
Digitizing sponsor: Wellesley College Library
Book contributor: Wellesley College Library
Collection: Wellesley_College_Library; blc; americana
Scanfactors: 2

Average Rating:

Reviewer: tonyfirshman - - May 4, 2009
Subject: Scanning error
Sorry - re my missing page report, I have found that the body of the book (scanned page 21) which does not have a page number is in fact page 3, so no pages are missing. Sorry!

Selected metadata

Scanningcenter: boston
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: historyofphilhar00fost